COVID travel restrictions will remain a challenge until the State Government informs us of changes around the 23rd of this month.
In the meantime, the two remaining rounds of the championship will remain in place as outlined below. While both rounds are potentially at risk, the clubs with the hillclimb panel’s support will make their final decisions after the pending COVID update.
Event Updates – September & October
Sunday 26 September – Rescheduled Round 2 of the 2021 Trydel EZIUp AND GO Victorian Hillclimb Championship at Bryant Park.
Sunday 3 October – Rescheduled Round 7 of the 2021 Trydel EZIUp AND GO Victorian Hillclimb Championship at Rob Roy.
Entry details via Motorsport Australia closer to the event.