Register Your Racing Number
Registering a number entitles you to the exclusive use of that number for the season. It is not mandatory to register a racing number for the Victorian Hill Climb Championship, however if you elect not to register a number, one will be allocated to you when you enter each round (most likely different for each round).
The Victorian Hill Climb Advisory Panel offers registration of racing numbers for those competitors intending to enter the Victorian Hill Climb Championship events.
The following conditions will apply: -
- Registration is not compulsory.
- Registration term is for a single championship season only, multiple seasons (up to 3) can be purchased at a time.
- Cost of registration - $15 per season for each number (number not digit, i.e $15 for # 4 or $15 for # 44 etc.).
- Dual entered vehicles will require a separate registration for each entrant/driver.
- Preference for numbers will be given to the previous seasons registrations.
- Competition number “1” will be allocated by the Victorian Hill Climb Panel.
- All promoters of the VHCC events will be advised of all registered numbers.
- Each application requires (3) NUMBER preferences to be given. You can check for numbers already registered here.
- Confirmation of your allocated number will be advised by the Panel via email shortly after payment is recieved.
STEP ONE: REGISTRATION LENGTH
Select the number of seasons you would like to
register your number for - (1, 2 or 3 Seasons)
STEP TWO: VEHICLE INDUCTION
Select if your car is Naturally Aspirated or
Turbo / Supercharged
STEP THREE: VEHICLE INFORMATION
Please enter your vehicles Year, Make, Model
and VHCC Class (e.g. 1987 Toyota Corolla C6)
STEP FOUR: PREFERRED NUMBERS
Enter you three (3) NUMBER preferences with
a comma between each (e.g. 12, 112, 121).
STEP FIVE: ADD TO CART
Select add to cart to to be taken to the payment
page to finalise your registration